fishing abroad

i know this is prob not the right thread for it but i wonder if you guys could help me.

im looking for somewhere to fish.......france spain e.t.c where you can rent the lake for 2 weeks and has a villa to sleep 12 people. As were are taking our girlfriends and wifes with us this time. Has anyone been anywhere like this before?

any help would be great

twice118,

If taking a trip to the States is an option, I would suggest visiting Baldwinsville, NY. It is the site of the 2007 ACS NE Regionals, where over 13 ton of carps were caught by 35 teams over the course of a 50 hour tournament!

You can fly in to Syracuse and it is about a 20 minute drive from there. In Baldwinsville, you can stay at The Red Mill Inn where they have private bank space available exclusively for carp anglers staying at the Inn. It is situated adjacent to a damn where hundreds of carp feed and spawn. I guarantee you will catch 30+ fish each day.

There is also a tour guide in Syracuse named Mike McGrath who is a talented angler and has handled this sort of trip for several other guests. He can even supply you with equipment rental if you wish not to travel with your gear. Mike can be reached at mmcgrath2@twcny.rr.com.

Baldwinsville is a quaint town and there are lots to do in neighboring Syracuse for your traveling companions. In fact, there is a wealth of gems to explore in upstate NY within an hour or two if you have a rental car.

All of the anglers at the ACS NE Regionals were flabbergasted by their experience fishing Seneca River. Many had never caught so many carp in their lives. I began hearing rumors that Baldwinsville is being hailed by some as the new Mecca of the carp angling world. I highly suggest you check it out.

I am a NY native and would be happy to answer any questions you or anyone else may have. I can be reached at publisher@rsmercury.com.

Cheers!

Jason

• 2 months later...
Guest wozjack

Hi, i know this might be a bit late but give us a bell. I cater for parties anywhere in Portugal for parties up to 50. I act as a fishing guide here. 8)

[LINK EDITED]

hi would like to help you on chooseing your holiday .i can guarentee you catfish and carp here in spain here on the famous river ebro . if you require more info then you can pm me or visit our website i think richard will allow me to put my site here but to confirm this i will ask first.

many thanks

gary the ebro guide

caspe

• 2 months later...