Need a local syndicate

Hi guys I'm from huntingdon in Cambridgeshire I'm looking for a fairly cheapish syndicate to join this year that allows visitors ie my wife and kids I was a member of a small local syndicate but the owners of the lakes have decided to ban night fishing please help

Have you tried Earith carp lakes?

http://earithcarplakes.co.uk/

I was on the syndicate on Virginia Water, and I can only say I really enjoyed my time on there, plenty of good carp, from singles up to 25lb, daytime floater fishing on Georges and Pats pool and a few out of Reeds. The carp do swim between Reeds and Virginia, I managed to catch the same fish from either side, once on a bottom bait from Virginia and once on floater from Reeds.

They really do enjoy a good food boilie, plenty of regular prebaiting and you will catch plenty. In fact if you talk to Ian, he will probably tell you, I was possibly the most successful angler on there, and I can only pu it down to feeding with plenty of Trigga.