Cherry lakes coltswold

jimmboy

• 3 weeks later...

been a couple of times. what lake you on and then I may be able to offer a little more advice, but ive only fished the main lake.  the bailiff Dave will help you out and mike the owner is a knowledgeable guy. if your going in the warmer months and you get on the fish you will need a fair bit of bait for a week. even though there's a fair few fish in there they can turn off if you pressurise it too much. nice clean, peaceful and secure place but that's what your paying for. boilie wise ignore the two house baits at your peril as they sure do love the red and  the spicy one. the weed is there in some places so a short pop up/chod works well.

Thanks for the reply I'm going in August time and I was just going to bring 25kg of marine pellet and 20kg of hemp and crushed maze and was goin to buy boilies down there any names of baits in mind? And I'm fishing main lake thanks a lot

I think the lake do their own boilie mate that's what I'd be starting on :) as muscle20 says in his excellent post Edited by bivvystreet

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...