Swann pool kingsbury waterpark

rickyboy

Hi all I'm thinking about doing a bit of campaign on swan pool I've got a map of the pool and divided it into 8 sections fish each section for a few weeks try n find were the fish are and that does anyone know how's it been fishing ? The bailiff think he's names Colin nice bloke to be honest said that there are a few 30s in there is this true? many thanx

Hi Ricky boy.

Like the guy said above splitting the lake into 8 in pointless, any competent angler knows fish move about, find the few I'm that has the fish in, no good trying to attract fish to your swim you could be there all day.

You seem like a bit of a new angler, also known as noddys. Not too worry though we have all been there, we are here to give advice.

There is a pool not far from kingsbury water park called pool house, owned by a guy called Cedric he's a old timer. Get on there for a while, see what suits your style of fishing, see how carp react to your tactics. Then after there look to get onto kingsbury swan pool early next year maybe, it's a hard pool swan pool, the last thing you want to do is get on he here're not knowing what your doing an keep blanking. You then end up getting annoyed with your fishing and entering what we anglers call 'anglers nightmare'.

An Colin is right there are a few 30s in there, biggest I had out was 27lb on the nose, that was about 4 months back. But I have seen a 30 come out And have talked to a few accomplished anglers that have had 30s out of there.

That's the best advice I could give you pal.