Vallee Lake 2

walshey

Hi All,

I would please like some honest and constructive feedback from anyone who has fished Vallee Lake 2 in 2013 only.

I say 2013 as I've been reassured by the owner that he has ironed out 'underlying issues' of passed including eradicating his weed problem with weed suppressers which has transformed the lake for the better.

Not really interested in the ' I did a week there last year and I blanked so its rubbish' comments.

Despite some of the negative feedback from critics we think this lake has promise, we will be fishing the lake next year and would also like some information to better prepared and maximise our time and cash efficiently, I.e. what bait. Particles or boilies or both, what are the productive swims, tactics, take food package or bring your own, Is the map they sell worth buying etc etc ?

And anything of interest would be great, would also be interested in speaking to someone who has fished the lake repeatedly, someone who can confirm some of the underlying issues have in fact been resolved, I would be happy to pm.

Many thanks to all for listening and look forward to your responses

• 2 weeks later...

I've been on Vallee lakes 1 twice now,last October was my last trip there,at the time of being there we asked mark what his plans were for the weed problem,as it was very bad on both lakes..

His reply was and I quote"nothing I've already spent to much money trying to sort it"

What I will say about the venue(both lakes)is that the fish and the fish stock's are excellent some very large and stunning carp to go at,it's just down to yourself to catch them..

I wouldn't bother with the food package(I don't know if you are)but its a waste of money..

Only on Vallee lakes can you eat spaghetti bolognese but with out the spaghetti,instead it was served with rice in fact every night we eat rice..!!

But I would give it ago mate,there are some really good fish to go at..

I know you are asking about Vallee 2 but I found the map for Vallee 1 to be relatively accurate,well worth having,are you sure you have to pay for them?if I remember right mine came with all of my relevant paper work.

I wouldn't go there with tactics in mind,I would fish to the situation you find in front of you when you get there.