home farm fishery - south cheshire

hi everyone just after a little info on this place home farm. ive been on the website and got some info but could do with someone with personal experience. its making me want to fish it but need some more info if possible .

im a carp man at heart but i dont mind taking a few cats but that seems to be all the lake is famous for....... and id prefer the carp to tell you the truth..... whats the crack on the carp what the tips tricks where to fish and if at all is it worth a try?

thanks guys

Don't tell em ur a scouser .... They'll crucify you !!! Lol

If its just carp your after then merrington,blakemere that's all out carp fisheries .... You could go up north for 4 seasons near Blackpool or Pendle View ??

Cudmore is also on your radar and all these places are within an hr of where you are

I fished Home Farm about 6 years ago .... Had a stockie but it's a pretty place with some nice fish in it .... But I found it pricey and a bit small .... The big cats wernt there when I fished it ....