Night Fishing Leicestershire

Ok, I'm looking for a lake in or near Leicestershire with good facilities and some BIG CARP! Last year fished Beeby - Spring Grange (Very nice little lake) and Groby (Went once, will never go back!) Looking for somewhere different to try this year. Preferably a lake which is not too large and has as least toilets (for the girlfriend!) Any help appreciated!

Sorry, didn't see this before. Well it seems no one knows of many decent ones in apart from a couple which are heavily fished. If I am to travel a bit further afield, where do people recommend??? Bit more detail to just names of lakes though please, info such as stock, size, features, chance of success etc that sort of thing would be really helpful. Thanks

• 1 year later...

it good i fished it a lot a few year biggest i had out is a 16 lb dont think there much bigger in there tbh. you have 2 lakes the 1st lake has a lot of smaller fish most of them singles. then you have the top lake which has the bigger crap in. the owner john is a nice guy and you can buy food and drink from there which is good. it is a well run fishery tbh. very nice place bit small 4 me. but there some nice fish 2 be had in there but i would not say there is a 20 lber in there but you never no :wink:

if you would like any more info just ask :wink:

jon

As im not a seasoned pro at Carping,Only been doing it for three years and this past year i have'nt had a chance of a fish as i had a season ticket for Hull so most of my time was taken up with travelling.

So sounds like a good Fishery to get started on again would you say? Also was it a runs water,got to be honest would be well happy with a 16lber this year.

Do you have to book in advance or just turn up on the bank?

Cheers for the info

Mike :D

As im not a seasoned pro at Carping,Only been doing it for three years and this past year i have'nt had a chance of a fish as i had a season ticket for Hull so most of my time was taken up with travelling.

So sounds like a good Fishery to get started on again would you say? Also was it a runs water,got to be honest would be well happy with a 16lber this year.

Do you have to book in advance or just turn up on the bank?

Cheers for the info

Mike :D

yea it a run water the top lake a bit harder but i had a few out last year in the winter.

if you want 2 night fish you have 2 book in advance but i think night fishing start when it warm up because the owner stay on site most of the time.

if you want any more info just ask :wink: