Hunts Corner, Oxford

Heading over to Linear next week for a 48hr session, looking to fish hunts corner.

Has anyone fished any of there lakes after it re-opened after the floods? Any information about the ground ect is much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance! :D

Dont know anyone whos fished hunts recently, as regards to the bank conditions i would imagine hunts will be very soggy to say the least,

I know Oxlease has been fishing very well especially using 3 foot zigs with no baiting up, a freind of mine who fishes linear all the time fished on oxlease

and blanked fishing over spod and casting bags around the swim, the fella next to him had a few on bags with pink pop ups, tom maker came down after my mate left and we think he fished my mates swim tom and mark bartlett took 96 fish in around 3 days all on the zigs,

Some great catches have been coming out of B1 over regulary spodded areas as well as boilies.

Any swim that doesnt have staging or gravel in them will be an absolute s++t hole so take ya wellies.

Hope this helps and good luck