broomhills fishery

Ive fished the place quite often since 2010 and has great lakes and the members are all characters.

Front Lake is stuffed full of fish and its stock is fairly unknown, Maggots, Luncheon Meat, Sweet Corn and Trout Pellets all work well and will catch you just about any fish in there. Carp go to just over 10lb, Tench 5lb, Roach 1lb Perch 3lb Bream 5lb. There are also goldfish in there with koi and thousands of Rudd (These are fish I know that are in there as Ive seen them or caught them).There are no hot swims but dont be scared to fish right under you nose, but if you get a screamer you might catch one of the rogue catfish that have sprouted legs and moved lakes ** Please move into back lake if you catch one** Les or Tony wont mind!!

Back Lake is more the specimen lake that can be very difficult one day but easy on others. Carp go to 20lb although nothing that big has come out for a while, Catfish go to 30lb but again they have been seen but not caught. Again this lake might throw up a suprise one day??? If you see fish cast to them, but presentation is key as its very silty in the back lake.

If you see Tony the Baliff listen to him, he knows his onions about the place he's there almost everyday you will know him when you meet him :D

Front Lake is a great lads & dads place to be honest, if you fail to catch something then you cannot have a hook or bait on your line.

If you need anymore info then please dont hesitate to contact me, I'm one of the lucky ones whose sussed out the place, but its taken me since i joined to realise its potential and how to catch :roll: