Syndicate/Private lakes in/near sussex

Hi,

after spending the last few years getting back into carping and now officially being obsessed again, im looking for some new waters to try out.

Have fished Tanyards alot, love it for location,peace & quiet, but can be hit & miss with fishing and other people on the lake. Joined wintons before really knowing much about it's background,but still may go play with the cats on the odd occasion,and may join white cottage for the winter,but from days spent trawling the net and asking everyone i know who fish's / owns a tackle shops i keep hitting brick walls.

Yes there is the furnace,strawberry fields,menards,frant,elphicks etc but most have a slight foreign feel to them and are clicky & just not what im looking for when fishing ! tiny lakes,crammed, anyone allowed to fish regardless of age/respect they have for the lake etc

Have found a few syndicates,westhampnett in chi,which would be good if i wasnt an imomniac and it wasnt next to a main road & on a power boat lake, park syndicate but that's a little far & have found very little info on it.

I don't expect anyone to just let me into a little secret lake (tho hope i may) but maybe there are a few round here that are not fished to death or are private or syndicate i don't know about? any suggestions at all would be appreciated. don't mind paying decent money for a decent lake, but needs to be nearish (within a few hrs) to sussex,am in worthing myself. needs to have some nice fish in & allow nights - feel free to pm me if you'd rather not publicise any waters.

Thanks alot

Reuben

ps know about worthing pisc, but know you need to be recommended or know someone in it, and local clubs billingshurst/pulborough etc but, without trying to sound like an idiot, after a water with something larger than the odd low 20 in & possibly even a toilet !

sorry, had to edit for swearing - even using an * for a letter still counts. NW

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Do you know Shillinglee? Over near Haslemere, think it's still controlled by Billingshurst AA, it's just the smaller lake but still a nice water, or Hawkins syndicate (near Menards), again a lovely water. PM me for Park info if needed. Maybe even Pippingford, again, lovely little lakes.