Catterick lakes HELP

fished it on sat copley was rammed couldn't get on and the speci lake was busy too so fished hall lake supposed to have carp two 20lb fished 15mm cell with four in a bag and a couple of handfulls over the top lost two as well that felt like two good fish one weeded me up and snapped me pond was quite weedy don't know if this is any help to you

Hi thanks for that i was down on sun had few few out nothing big. Me dad had 3 aswell biggest 16lb he also had i big one one tok him into tree next to peg and came off lookeda good size. good day apart from unhookin fish and next to me was a pile of [censored] with bog roll haha needs a good clean up.

I just started carp fishing with in the last year so not really that clued up just thought a small scattering in and around my rig might bring them in to the swim i understand that if i just used the ones in the bag it draw the fish to the hook bait I'm open to any advice or tips that come my way anything that could improve my fishing thanks

I just used pop ups about 2 inch off bottom with small pva sock few pellets. i fished the middle lake just before the weedy one. im new so dont no wot lake is called. Few people few people didnt get a sniff on the sat night but was ok on sunday i had 3 me dad had 3 and lost 3 one was good size same tactics pop up 2inch off bottom. Hope this helps.