Another chod/heli rig question

krissyj

Hiii

You guys must be sick of these questions lol

Ok so I'm goin to start fishing popups via chod rig, iv been looking at the chod/heli rig but I'm not confident on making them myself as I don't want to make/use any death rigs.

Iv seen the fox ready made Leadcore heli rigs http://www.tedcarter.co.uk/fox/fox-lead-core-helicopter-rigs-x3

Shall I just buy a few packs if these as they are ready made and SHOULD be safe. (ace also do a kit)

Cheers krissy

You don't need to use leadcore to fish a chod...fish it straight off your mainline...was using avid chod beads but didn't like them as they kept slipping on 15lb GR60 now using solar unleaded leaders or, thaks to Dougmoon for showing me this one at Sandhurst, korda sinker with bead over chod and another sinker with bead job done hope this helps :D

Hiii

You guys must be sick of these questions lol

Ok so I'm goin to start fishing popups via chod rig, iv been looking at the chod/heli rig but I'm not confident on making them myself as I don't want to make/use any death rigs.

Iv seen the fox ready made Leadcore heli rigs http://www.tedcarter.co.uk/fox/fox-lead-core-helicopter-rigs-x3

Shall I just buy a few packs if these as they are ready made and SHOULD be safe. (ace also do a kit)

Cheers krissy

Aye, I am :wink::lol::P

Have a read of this link , maybe some other interesting links in the linked thread as well :wink: