[HELP] Broome Pits - Bungay, Suffolk

Just wanting to confirm some information that I found about Broome Pit.

Going by some research im looking for the pit that has the best possible chance of producing a 20+.

A Pit - 10lb+ Tench and Bream

B Pit - Carp to 35lb plenty of 20's

Kidney Pit - Carp to 15lb

D Pit - 13 Carp stocked all are 20lb+ biggest nearing 39lb

Any Advice or baits or rigs and spots would also be appreciated. Also can i fish 3 rods or is it strictly a 2 rod limit? I'm guessing B sounds the best bet but which one is B? :lol:

1zf6jiq.png

I fished the B pit for 24 hour sesh. I fished the north swim nearest the main road with an island situted straight ahead of it. There was alot of carp crashing the water at night straight out of me in the clump of weed which i was fishing just to the left to fishing a choddie with a 14mm popped up fluro cell. on The left hand rod a was fishing the multi with a sticky vortex 16mm pop up about 4ft from the island. The right hand rod was fished about 30 yrds out in the right hand margin where carp are often reported patrolling. This was fished on a stiff bottom bait rig with a cell boilie tipped off with a bit of corn and was altered with just a bait stop. Shamefully no action at all the lad that was fishing the other swim from me bagged roughly 5 bream to 4lb. In the morning one of the guys fishing the B pit reported a 12lb, 14lb and 19lb on the steps where ever that is? Through patrolling round the whole lake i noticed that the carp often patrol the little pit to the east around tea time and tend to move towards the west during the night. Any tips or advice would be great everything is right might change a few rigs and baits etc but want to try to stick to the same swim if possible as iv'e put a fair amount of bait in. Just hope the carp bite! :lol: