been told to look at chigboro fisheries

Hi people, been fishing since the age of 8 with a 20 year gap bringing up the crew. Restarted 4 years ago and was amazed at the change, but the people who fish are still the same "what great people" always willing to give advise and help. No more than Mike at Castle Ashby over the years he has run the lake it's had a total update lovely place to fish even wheel chairs can gain access to 90% of swims. Had some nice Carp as well as most other types.

I do venture to other venues now and again and have been told to look at Chigboro Essex anyone been to offer advise, is it as good as Newlandshall in Essex been there twice now lovely venue.

cheers guys :D

Tight lines

Dave

Hi Dave, welcome to the forum. It's been some years since I fished Castle Ashby, I enjoyed it so it's good to hear that the infrastructure is being looked after.

Can't help with info on Chigboro, sorry, but I'm sure that someone who can will soon pick up on this thread :wink:

Ian

Hi Ian, thank you for your reply, am sure someone will answer my question.

Castle Ashby, still a nice days fishing Mike has and still is doing a great job. He knows almost all by first names and offers continual help as a match fisher man there's not much he does not know about his lake.

With tea/coffee's & food brought to your peg what more do you need.

all the best, and tight lines

Dave

Dave, just taken a look at Chigboro's website. It's a trout fishery, and nothing at all like Newlands Hall which looks and sounds like a cracking place according to their website. Were you aware of this?

Ian