woods end lake hevingham

If you mean the lake in Heavingham not far from Cobblacre some people was saying it was decimated by otters but myself have not looked round it so can't confirm for defo but more then one person has said that.

If you thinking of a water Tom Boltons old lake that is now owned by the bridge in pub at lenwade is worth a look only syndicate members can fish it and cost is £250 a year but that price is for all the lakes on the complex and only syndicate members can nightfish on the complex saves the agro of idiots. There is no silly rules and glad baitboats are banned the bailiffs are top guys I'm there this season so if looking for a water would recommend it

Yeah that's the one shame that. Me and a mate are contemplating bridge ?

I take it you mean the bridge pub lakes lenwade that's the lakes I'm on at present as mentioned in my previous post defo worth joining in my opinion nice friendly bunch on there

Have had 5 fish out of big bridge lake so far upto 13lb and just moved onto toms last session had 1 bream. The fish where coming out on other pegs its worth fishing in my opinion. I can get a guest in on bridge lake for night sessions only a none member can fish overnight with a syndicate member but they will charge £20 per 24 hours so if you fancy a weekend on there to try it feel free to PM me and you can come along

Was you and your mate by anychance walking round toms lake about a fortnight ago as I spoke to 2 carp anglers when I was on toms lake I was fishing the bank that backs onto the big lake and I had my bivvy covering the walkway :oops: was that by anychance you as they also said was looking at layfields as well

Toms is a tricky lake but there is some nice fish to be caught it has been fairly busy on there lately but that's only due to the fact the weed has not come up yet and the weather is good. The bailiffs will tell you them selves as soon as the weed comes up only the die hard anglers fish it so if you like a challenge will be good. The fish have been coming out the half tail leather came out a week or so ago I was on the lake when it was caught at just under 35lb and if I'm not mistaken that fish has done over 40lb in the past. The big pub lake always has spaces to fish and they go into the 30's in there witha good stock of fish and a lot in the 20's. They have been running a stocking program there and all the fish that have been stocked are British carp no foreign fish at all. For the money and what's available and the fact a cold pint is only a short walk away sealed it for me.