Carp fishing in South Gloucestershire

kenr

I don't know the area mate, but A few general pointers for you.

check out the sticky's in the where to fish section & use the search facility on here, If it's been mentioned before that'll find them....

Failing that Google Maps is a fantastic tool for us anglers to use, put in your new postcode and pan around, you'll soon find waters around the area, then search them specifically.

Hi Ken,

Welcome to the Forum!!!!!

I live in Kingswood Bristol (also south glous). Happy to try to help if I can but I would need a few more details..... Send me a PM with some information in, like

- Day Ticket/Club/Syndicate

- Only Carp, or other fishing also?

- Distance to travel

- Size of fish

- Whether you want an easy, medium or hard type water.

- etc

Heppy to help out with any other questions you may have with the area in general - although I don't know chipping sodbury that well (other than the plethora of great pubs down the high street).

I probably won't be able to answer any questions until Sunday night/Monday morning as I am volunteering to help out take donations for sport relief tonight, finishing at 2am and then going home for 2 hours sleep, up for 4am to pack the car and head to the lake.

Cheers

Lee