Weekend Fishing in South Wales?

Does anybody know any lakes where I could do a weekend session without being a club member or syndicate member. a lot if not all the lakes in my area you have to be a member to night fish so its a case of packing up going home and getting up early again the next day in the hope that some one hasn't taken your swim. does my head in. I'm looking to do a long weekend like Friday morning to Monday night. with nice fish. not looking for massive fish I just want to have a bit of fun. I live in Wales. I'm willing to travel just don't want to be travelling in excess of 4 hours haha.

Thanks for taking to the time to read this.

i used to sea fish when i was younger. i just love fishing for carp now. just find it a lot more exciting! i should of been more specific really. im looking for a good venue any where in the UK. Ones that i can do a night session without being a member. i have emailed a few places had a few replies. but i was wondering if any one could recommend where they have fished or know people who have fished there?

Thanks