ringwood club

I used to go to Chichester as I lived over that way but moved back to southampton now so been at broadlands alot plus river farm in Funtley.

Broadlands has been great this year but I am a little bored with it there as it gets so busy and also at £20 a pop just seems to make more sence to join a club again. (although i will still fish broadlands every now and then as it is a good lake)

yer I noticed there are only a few lakes allowing night fishing...am abit worried it might get busy on those lakes...the chichester lakes used to get really busy during the summer which was abit of a pain but i guess all good lakes wil be popular wont they.

have you thought about eastleigh and district at all?

Guest Anonymous

Good club, hightown can get busy due to the lads chasing a particular fish that's on it's way to fifty but you have northfield and the half pit as back up.

Don't expect instant results on any of these waters though

As mentioned, don't try Hightown in School Holidays and most of the warmer weekends! It gets packed. Half Pit and Main Pit are a good bet with some wily fish on the rivers. Also take a look at Christchurch as there is Somerley with loads of 20's, Hucklesbrook with the bigger and fewer fish and then Spinnaker. Be prepared to spend some time on here... :wink: