Hartlebury castle syndicate

Hi guys,

has anybody got any info on the hartlebury castle syndicate. I have the number for the chap that runs it and apparently he used to live close to me but I don't think I actually knew him. It looks a nice lake I just wondered if anybody has any info on the place, it's only a 5 min drive from my house so would be a perfect venue. I am told the stock is low and run to mid 20ish which I am used to with the 2 club waters I am a member but sadly the consevationist do goody council are taken these pools away and turning them into conservation areas :twisted::evil::cry::cry::cry:

• 2 years later...

hi mate i live in hartlebury and have asked at the castle for what to do and they said get in touch with the church comittee because apparently the church own it 

they gave me a number for thechurch commitee so ask for the number and just ask then hope 4 the best there is a small rumour about here being a 25 man limit so we'll all have to hope that we are close to that 25th number down the list and if not in it 

but dont take all of this information literally because you may have better luck than me 

tight lines guys

:)