a new water

hi freinds i am after some help please ,i have been a member of moorgreen reservoir in nottingham since april this year it is a truley beautiful place and i have managed to catch 4 so far with one of them being my pb 25lb 15oz common, i find the place quite hard :oops: ,to much weed and far to big for me at 38 acres i am a member there till april so i will keep trying,

i am after some help trying to find a new sydicate for next year about 5/10 acres with 20,s in any help would be really appreciated i live in nuneaton in the midlands and would travel about 50 miles pm me if you prefer thanks

:D alan

Alan, you might want to have a look at the Hams Hall fishery, near Coleshill. Around 12 miles from Nuneaton.

A good friend of my son, and member of this forum, carpdotjohn, is a syndicate member on there and loves it. My son did a recent guest overnighter with him and tells me that it's a very nice place to be.

20's and 30's are the target fish there. Google it, mate.

Ian