Looking for good place to fish around midlands.......

Hi usually free line over kingsnordley a couple hour's a night but never caught bigger than 19lbs.

Me and my dad fished poolhall wolverhampton the weekend 24hrs and only caught one 17lb carp.We were told we had picked poor peg's i fished the stump and my dad the cut out.

Looking to fish leighton's and stuart's at shattersford,did fish 36hrs at masters last yaer and blanked.

Im intrested in big car and cat's never caught a cat as of yet im told the withy pool at telford is supposed to be a good day fishing?

I fished shatterford earlier on in the year an blanked, few people have told me that they sold most of the big carp an cats end of last year but could just be chinese wisper. I'v dun few sessions on the withy past few weeks an had sum nice carp out but yet to hav a cat. Id say it's worth ago

Cheers mate,its cheap too isnt it? cant find great detail about it on the net though.

What size carp you had out? you ever fished fenspools?

Yea only £4 day ticket but ya cnt night fish so the rangers will come round about 8ish to tell ya ya have 2 pack an go. If ya type it in search bar up top you should find sum info on it on er. Biggest i'v hav out ther is 17 but there is few 20's in ther. Na never fished it, kinda stick to local pools due to transport but do book sumwher else when I get the chance

Hi Kev must of spoke to you or your dad on Saturday sure he came around to my peg to ask where"cut through" was i told him to drop into my peg as i was just leaving(old hut),cut through not to bad a peg but fish had been pushed to the bottom of the pool ,there's still should of been plenty of fish in your peg though theres enough of them in there.normally tight on the lillies throws up a fish.Good luck with your search for a pool in the Midlands sure there out there somewhere

if you want cats theres some in one of the pools at marchamley, iv been told the biggest in there is around 33lb. I fished it couple months back had a 15lb cat and 17lb carp but i ain't had the chance to go again, we payed £15 for 24hrs but if you want to fish another 24hrs its only extra £5.

if you want cats theres some in one of the pools at marchamley, iv been told the biggest in there is around 33lb. I fished it couple months back had a 15lb cat and 17lb carp but i ain't had the chance to go again, we payed £15 for 24hrs but if you want to fish another 24hrs its only extra £5.

where abouts this pool mate thank's

did another 24hr the weekend me and my mate,had one fish between 4 rod's !

I was fishing cell boilies and his SAS and still no good fished "no mans land ".Guys opposite were very noisy swearing,shouting,drinking and smoking and had 8 in totalusing a bait boat fishing the pad's best was a 23lb carp.

Where am i going wrong?

Anyone fish the damm wall anymore?

marchamley pools are about 9 miles out of telford on the a442 towards whitchurch, go through hodnet then through marchamley and its on your left.

Spoke to guy who run's it,£4 a rod £5 for two that's a day then as you said for night fishing.

Going to give it a try asap any tactis? whats best for the cat's there?

for the pool with all the cats in I found luncheon meat works best cast tight to the trees with pva bag or just catapult a few bits of meat out, but you have got to wait for the bites. Don't bait your swim up too much it just puts them off and some weekends you stuggle to get a peg i used to go in the week as theres far less people fishing.