syndicates

evening all

just picked up this from when it started back in 2009.... :shock:

i'm a member of a syndicate just in the cambs border from norfolk (near ely). made the step from day tickets because of too many neds

i too struggled to find a good syndicate. as luck has had it, i found a good one with good members already there. definately social - unlike reports i'd heard of it being 'clique'. its not.

did you dind anywhere? :?: i need a second venue for 2012 so am planning now. :?:?

travel distance? kings lynn area would be perfect, but dont mind driving a couple of hours for a good stint

Too late for this year but do a search for Bainton Fisheries near Market Deeping. Membership only opens for newbies in May and is closed very soon after opening, you may need to try for a few years too but it's worth it in teh long run. More of a long term option than an instant syndi for you but worth keeping on at till you get in.

evening gents, thanks for getting back

i'm on a farm reservoir at the moment, near ely, cambs. 18 acres and around 250carp - 20's mostly, 7 known 30's. nice water, definately keeping hold of the ticket for the long term as the fish are stunning, and with age, they're gonna put on weight too. lots lots weed.....

i'm certainly not looking for a rock hard water, i wanna be banking fish more often than not -but i aint greedy. definately not another large farm res', i'd prefer tree's, lilly beds, weed, reeds.... something to target, other than banging out beds of food into clear spots. open waters great, dont get me wrong, but a change on another good water is what i'm after.

ok, theres plenty of day waters out there, but can get over run with line everywhere. greedy water keepers are a menace....

my local day waters a challenge as i know there's +30lb ghosties in there - i caught em when they were high teens over 20 years ago. i watch em , but they're smart them ghosties. biggest one out last year (and the only big un) was 36lb of perfect ghost. but, it can get too busy. especially as its mostly course fishing.

i've put my name down for stanwicks - but its a four year waiting list. something needed for next season really.

speak soon