Northfield Complex - Main Lake

Guest makka

That is a pretty general question I guess that you are looking at a Google satellite image?- the lakes round there have a variety of owners

All three at Northfield are owned by RDAA White Lake, Wash Pit, Linbrook, The two just up from the wash pit are private syndicate lakes whose names escape me at the mo. One is pretty hush hush and very expensive

Up the road you have some Cemex lakes - Roach pit and Rockford just across Snails lane

Then there are some that are on the Christchurch ticket - Mainly Somerley, King Vincents and Meadow just across the A338, and Spinnaker which is shared with the sailing club is further up the A338. There is also Hucklesbrook Lake by the New Forest Water Park.

Just by Spinnaker there are a couple of lake which belong to the nature centre which contain carp (check their website) but you can't fish.

Then there is the resevoir which you can't fish but I am sure has been seeded with Carp but again you can't fish it

Back nearer Ringwood the little one by the business park is a day ticket - you can get one from Ringwood tackle

I think that covers most of the main ones with fish

Guest makka
these 2 syndicate lakes do u now how i could find the names of these lakes as im look for a syndicate around hampshire & dorset area

Try asking in either of the two local tackle shops - Avon Angling or Ringwood Tackle