Billing Aquadrome northants.

fished here on the river a few times, had some nice carp and bream, also the missus likes to catch the perch. Was gonna do a few days on the main lake which is covered in weed, shallow and loads of birds. any of you guys fished it before? tried talking to a few people that were fishing on there but they wasnt very happy or didnt wanna help out! :cry:

Also does anyone know what sort of size the fish go to as ive heard alot of differnt stories from everyone. I know it used to have some lovely carp in there stocked from .............. cant remember his name for the life of me now! :shock:

Never fished it but was in the billing tackle shop and asked the owner, he is not a carp man put a course, he told me willow lake the main carp lake has had fish transfered from the private lakes into it, some of these are in the 30lb region,

I want to fish it but the site is very lively during summer and special event weekends, so you have to pick your time well

I have seen a video of them electro fishing the lakes to move the larger carp

Hope that helps

Bowza

they have some nice lakes ,the 2 near the pub got netted and the bigger ones all got put into the willow but with the jet skis and activities on there probably wasnt a good move? As for the noise and busyness thats why i usually bivvy up on the river away from it all. seen some cracking lumps in the river, just gotta watch out for boats! night time ok though.