South African Carping....

Gents

Who,s up for a trip to South Africa.....in 2012 or 2013....very impressive set up...professionally run carp fishing adventure of a lifetime...you only live once lads....

Have two with the thumbs up from her in-doors......No dates have been set as just an availablity exercise on numbers and also it will give everyone a chance to get the monies together..

http://www.africangold.info/

Paul

Gents

Who,s up for a trip to South Africa.....in 2012 or 2013....very impressive set up...professionally run carp fishing adventure of a lifetime...you only live once lads....

Have two with the thumbs up from her in-doors......No dates have been set as just an availablity exercise on numbers and also it will give everyone a chance to get the monies together..

Paul

BUMP.... :D

Guest keenook

My friend has been twice now and is going again latter this year! He has had some awesome catches from all the waters and said the whole experience was superb! Bear in mind It is not Cheap!

Gents, I,am awaiting a reply from SA regarding dates that are available for Sept-Oct 2012..

Anyone dead serious about jumping on board send a reply to this email nails171@gmail.com so I can compile a mailing list of names for updates on any developments for the trip....Got five definites at the moment...if the party grows to ten or so I,ll be suggesting splitting up into two groups over two venues fishing seven days at each one to vary the experience that the adventure has to offer...ALL ABOARD!!!!!!!!... :o :o

Happy hippo hunting and croc dodging

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
Gents, I,am awaiting a reply from SA regarding dates that are available for Sept-Oct 2012..

Anyone dead serious about jumping on board send a reply to this email nails171@gmail.com so I can compile a mailing list of names for updates on any developments for the trip....Got five definites at the moment...if the party grows to ten or so I,ll be suggesting splitting up into two groups over two venues fishing seven days at each one to vary the experience that the adventure has to offer...ALL ABOARD!!!!!!!!... :o :o

Happy hippo hunting and croc dodging

Paul

Gents got some feed back from the guys in SA......they had mentioned that a maximum of 6 anglers per party is advised to get the most benefit from the adventure....

So I,ve asked a few more questions and awaiting answers...Following...

So could you put together a costing brake down for 10% deposit and balance to be payed late on arrival for us for 10 days anywhere between September and October 2012.....5 days at The Tzaneen Dam and 5 days at the Klaserie Dam if possible....Cheers

Kindest regards

Paul

Hey guys, I've recently started an Ichthyology degree in south africa (rhodes university). I am actually based in devon and am missing my big carp as no car + lack of info + lack of fishing buddies = lack of fishing!

I have managed one carp out here, a pristine common of all of 2.5kgs ( always kgs down here lol) but I was mesmerised all day watching a hippo swimming around the dam.

I think what im trying to say is, if some of the carp.com guys venture out here,i would be keen to try and meet up. Keep this post going... (any saltwater guys keen for a 400lb shark from the shore... :wink: )

Hi Paul, dvds should be with you anytime now. I sent a bundle to you recorded delivery. Enjoy. Pav

Cheers matey...away at the moment...will be home at the end of the month....Check ya email...?????