Elson's Lake

Any decent Red boilie used to be the winner on there. Over the years the source did well and Bang on Baits DSM and also Mistral No name. Its not too hard on there just go easy with the marker and spod. a quick lead about is about as much as you can get away with and the fish give themselves away if you keep an eye on the water. The easterly wind turning south with the bright sun i would guess the fish would be swiming up and down the back bank and holding in the aquarium and no carp corner during the days.

Yeah it can be but i dont worry about it too much, there are certain areas that never weed up too much and produce some fish regularly. I used to fish into the light green silk weed during the days with pop ups straight off the lead at 12 inchs with a couple of kilos of boilies spread out of the throwing stick. Might be worth going there with a rod and lead and have a quick look about and feel just prior to fishing. one evening in the week should do it. :lol: