Small syndicate in Lincoln area

Give us a nice introduction and I'll let you have the details of a good one :wink:

Thanks Zammo, appreciate that. Now wshere are my manners, morning all :lol: Names Mark, live in the North Hykeham area, been fishing circa 28 years, moved to solely carp fishing 3 years ago, current PB 22lb 11oz. I usually join Cemex and fish Brewery Farm over in Conningsby, also frequent Bain Valley, Old Mill and Oakhill leisure over in Norton Disney, but looking for a small syndicate this year so I can focus on one water. :wink:

Give us a nice introduction and I'll let you have the details of a good one :wink:

Thanks Zammo, appreciate that. Now wshere are my manners, morning all :lol: Names Mark, live in the North Hykeham area, been fishing circa 28 years, moved to solely carp fishing 3 years ago, current PB 22lb 11oz. I usually join Cemex and fish Brewery Farm over in Conningsby, also frequent Bain Valley, Old Mill and Oakhill leisure over in Norton Disney, but looking for a small syndicate this year so I can focus on one water. :wink:

P.M. On the way mate