suggestions for first time in france

critchens

hi all, im hoping to do a weeks fishing in france this summer and was hoping to get some suggestions as there seems to be so many and i have limited time on the internet. there will only be 2 of us and i would prefer lakes that have double swims or pegs which are not too far from each other, (dont fancy spending the week on my own on the other side of a lake). we would prefer more of a runs water with good chance of a 30lber rather than harder BIG fish waters. we would prefer inclusive ferry, transfer, food package but would like to use our own tackle (altho not essential as we would consider drive and survive) thanks in advance for any advice, chris.

Guest planchon

Hi,

Have a look at Etang de Planchon, it's is a new lake opening for it's first season in March and it is stocked with virgin carp.

There is a good head of 20's and 30's a few 40's and a couple of 50's.

The venue offers a "Drive and Survive" option and an "All inclusive" option.

Adjacent swims are also available, or a double if you prefer.

www.carp-fishinginfrance.com

If you need any additional info please feel free to contact me.

Kiran

hi all, im hoping to do a weeks fishing in france this summer and was hoping to get some suggestions as there seems to be so many and i have limited time on the internet. there will only be 2 of us and i would prefer lakes that have double swims or pegs which are not too far from each other, (dont fancy spending the week on my own on the other side of a lake). we would prefer more of a runs water with good chance of a 30lber rather than harder BIG fish waters. we would prefer inclusive ferry, transfer, food package but would like to use our own tackle (altho not essential as we would consider drive and survive) thanks in advance for any advice, chris.

Have a look at our website as I'm sure we could help you achieve your dream. The swims are cut as pairs and you would be very unlucky not to land thirty pounders with a better than evens chance of forties or even fifties.

Wherever you choose I hope you have agood trip.

Keith

www.moorlandfisheries.co.uk