Cemex angling lakes in Alresford Eseex

bryanm

Has anybody fished these waters? Jerrys lake and Jacks lake. I went for a look round early and they both look nice waters but didnt see any other anglers to have a chat with.

The water looks quite low on Jacks lake and they both look quite shallow to be honest.

Any feedback on the lakes would be appreciated.

Cheers Bryan

Guest Anonymous

I held my help for heroes event on there (Jerrys) in June, big thanks to Mick Barnes/Roo Newby and Cemex for that. I didn't fish but over 48 hours in between beer breaks the lads had a fair few fish, nothing over 13lb but nearly all fell to bright yellow or white 10mm pop ups and small bags of pellet.

Guest Anonymous

I've only ever seen it once mate so can't comment on the levels. As for weed, I think Cemex have the stuff on special order this year as all of their venues are full of the stuff.

Noting that a couple of hours with an AI rake won't sort out though, and on a water such as Alresford that's chock full of pasties, it'll probably do the fishing a lot of good.