Les Burons

jpaveley

Dear All,

Just thought I would share with you what a fantastic week my mate, Matt and I had from 24th July.

We didn't expect a lot of fish because of the forecast of hot weather. Mainly satisfied with targetting late at night and early morning. What a surprise we had!!!

I caught fish first at mid morning and mid afternoon in brilliant sunshine, late at night and early morning. In mist, in clear nights. Then it was Matt's turn. I use "turn" as all three of my rods went completely dead. This rota continued for four days. Then the fish turned onto both our swims at very early morning for the remainder of the week. Double bottom baits for me and single bottom bait for Matt. Both using in line running leads. Felt this was the best method to eliminate the tentative pick up and drops.

The fish were all in fantastic condition and fought so hard. We ended with a total of 34 fish, 6x30s, 16x20s and a mirror of 41lb 8oz. Absolutely knackered after three sleepless nights. This is my third trip this year and hope to go back again in October. Rob and Lin who own Les Burons are superb hosts and make you feel part of the family. Nothing is too much trouble and my thanks for the loan of various bits of equipment and keeping us fed so well. The fishing is absolutely superb.

Please click on http://www.lesburons-carp-fishing-in-france.com/2010.18.htm for some photos.

Tight lines

• 4 weeks later...

yeah i back this guys comment 100% .. i visited les burons for the first time this Aug 14th . and had the best fishing experiance of my life .. Rob + Lin are Gems, and very true they cant do enough for you.. just myself i had 25 catches and lost three.. 5 x 30s biggest 39lb 2oz . all other carp i caught all over 20lb most in the 25lb plus region all fish in excellent condition ,. and the fight the carp put up is unreal ,. they left me needing a new set of arms after the first night.. les burons is a carp fishermans dream.. packed with features and big fat carp ... see you soon Rob and Lin

• 3 weeks later...