NEW TO CARPIN NEED HELP

HELLO I AM NEW TO CARP FISHING DONE A LOT OF FISHING OVER TIME FLY SEA BIT OF COARSE BUT AM REALY INTRESTED IN DOING MORE CARP FISHING AFTER HOOKING A CARP WHILE FISHING WITH LUNCHEN MEAT FOR BREAM @ BRIGHAM I GOT THE RUN AROUND FOR 40 MINS BEFORE MY HOOK BENT STRAIGHT :oops::oops::oops: SO I HAVE NOW GOT HOOKED since have been10/15 times with very little success nothing exept bream on boilies a freind took me to brayton pond he hooked 7 fish i learned a hell of a lot that day about rigs bait pva n all that stuff BUT I STILL HAVENT MANAGED TO LAND A CARP I CAN ONLY DO SHORT SESSIONS DUE TO WORK AND FAMILY COMMITMENTS SO DOES ANY 1 KNOW OF ANYWHERE IN CUMBRIA WHERE I CAN DO A SHORT SESSION WITH A GOOD CHANCE OF CATCHING

welcome, I dont know cumbria, but am sure others can help, have you tried the search facility, there is a list of waters by county

Bowza

Edit, found these

Cumbria Aspatria Brayton Pond 01697320262

Cumbria Buttermere Crummock Water 01768770208

Cumbria Cockermouth Buttermere 01768770233

Cumbria Coniston Coniston Water 01768866666

Cumbria Dalton-in-Furness Burlington Pond 01229464443

Cumbria Dalton-in-Furness Elliscales Pond 0122962640

Cumbria Grasmere Grasmere Lake 01539433203

Cumbria Hawkshead Esthwaite Water 01539436541

Cumbria Kendal Fisher Tarn Reservoir 01539721554

Cumbria Longtown Barn Lake 01228791108

Cumbria Millom Baystone Bank Reservoir 01229774241

Cumbria Millom Black Beck 01229774241

Cumbria Southwaite East View Fishery 01697473324

Cumbria Whitehaven Ennerdale Lake 01772822200

THKS FOR REPLY I KNOW MOST OF THESE WATERS BUT ONLY BRAYTON IS A CARP WATER I THINK THERE IS 3 OTHER WATERS ASWELL NOT ON LIST I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MIREHOUSE POND/MOKERKIN AND CROFTON MOKERKIN IS A HARD WATER WHITH BIG CARP MIREHOUSE AND CROFTON INTRESTED ME CROFTON IS DAY TICKET MIREHOUSE IS MEMBERS ID LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT BAITS AND RIGS FOR THESE WHICH IS EASYER FOR BEGINNERS AND ANY HELPFULL INFO

Do me a favour, turn the CAPS lock off. It is seen as shouting on a Chat room/Forum.

If you look at the venues mentioned in Bowza's post, go to the search facility, and type in the names he has posted. You may find information on each water, possibly with what you are after. :wink:

Sorry didn't relise caps was on

I know all the waters mentioned (thks for that) most r fly fishing lakes fished most of them for years as far as I know there is no carp in these waters if any 1 has fished brayton and can offer any advice even better crofton would be a big help ps thks for all replys cheers lee