info on vauxhall angling club ,i should say i need info ;)

hi there is there anybody that could give me some info on vauxhall angling club ,needs must i have to fish on a budget this season so no more day tickets , but V,A,C seems very cheap and not far from me but i do need more info cos there website is very poor any help would be very handy , cheers guys :

i have been around Stanton Harcourt spoke to a few people one of which was the bayliff ,its a very nice looking lake but very weedy and has a otter problem which from what the baliff said has killed a 40 and a 39 but does have a number of 30's ,the pricing on the website is way off it says on the website £45 for 2 rods but its now £65 for 2 but if you want to fish for 12mths you have to buy another ticket which is £35 or£45 i cant rember what he said ,but he also said the stock levels is about 50-60 fish in a 12 acre lake although it looks much bigger more like 15+ ,but i guess if you dont want to pay for the extra ticket they have other waters that can be fished , so if anyone could help with sharnbrook pits or woburn sands i would be grateful ,,,,,,,,,,,

• 4 weeks later...