syndicates?

i live in wolverhampton and im sick of fishing and paying on a day ticket basis i am interested in any local syndicates or clubs which offer carp to around 30 pound ? i have been told about castlemere up in stafford which i am really interested in but cant seem to find out how to go and see it which is frustrating . but if anyone has any suggestions thanks in advance :)

Not much in this area, you have Patsull and Fosters run a couple of waters. I think the guy in Bushbury tackle shop runs a small syndi but not sure how big the fish go. There is a small syndi on the A41 at Newport with some decent fish but it is just a hole in the ground IMHO. Good luck in finding somewhere mate but i dont think you will find a decent water easily.

• 1 month later...

hi im having the same trouble round stafford been lookin for a syndi for a few years now but have resided to fishing the canals as there are some real worth while fish in them ! castle mere is a loverly looking water but iv not managed to find any info or phone numbers for it i walked round it but no one was there an when i asked at the nearist farm they pionted me to the next one an the next one an so on so no one seems to know anything about it ! . you also have one called spring slade on the canock road i have a number for that if you wanna pm me ! again a large water that looks loverly but they opperate a closed season for carp ! think its £ 150 a year on there !