Ocean Pit - Weybread

Hey,

I am thinking of giving ocean pit a try this coming season. Walked round it and it is a stunning looking pit. I am not gonna ask for stocking levels, fish sizes or the what swims i should be fishing etc etc. Prefer to do the hard work myself. There gonna be three of us fishing so between us im sure we will have a good crack at it. Just wondered if anyone on here has fished the place and knows how busy it can get or if there are many that fish it seriously? I know its a big ask but has anyone got any pics of fish they could pm me.

Many thanks

hi i did 2 season`s on there about 5 years ago for just 2 fish the biggest was 21lb though thing`s have changed a lot since i fished it you were only allow 2 rods were you are now allow 4 i only used to fish midweek and i never saw another carp angler i hear it does not get that busy now with most of the regulars fishing the no1 and the bottle pit lots of bream to get through and low numbers of fish but they did put some fish in there from the middle pit and its never going to be a problem with other anglers when you have 90 odd acres in front of you good luck with it!!!

Thanks for the reply bulk. Do you have any pics of the two fish you caught? I have heard that its busier than it used to be but like you say with that much water there will always be somewhere to fish. Really looking forward to the challenge and getting away from the circus.

• 3 weeks later...