Ellerton Lake @ scorton near Cattrick

Hi all

Have any of you lads and lases fished Ellerton caravan park lake ,looking for some info on it ( night fishing ,cost , wots in it -you now were im going ) im into bream but my 2 mates and son are into carp and we are looking for a new lake to fish wev here its a bit hard and clear water thats not a problem we just lost our lake which sounds the same ( ours has just been sold new owner dont like fishing or bird watcher and kick us all off :evil::evil:

p.s any info on lakes with in 1 hours drive from Harrogate North

Yorkshire that lets you night fish and has fish in it :roll::wink:

All help is welcome

Many Thank Snotty Scotty

Its 140 a year mate, youve missed the renewal date though. Its not worth driving from harrogate if thats what you want to know. Full of divers, watersports etc. The owner makes more from these so isnt interested in carp fishing really. The fish arent massive, its done a supposed 30+ and the average stamp are doubles. 65 acres ish, very deep in places and clear water. Potential it has, worth it? I dont rate it and its only 30 mins from me and relatively cheap to fish.

• 1 month later...
Hi all

Have any of you lads and lases fished Ellerton caravan park lake ,looking for some info on it ( night fishing ,cost , wots in it -you now were im going ) im into bream but my 2 mates and son are into carp and we are looking for a new lake to fish wev here its a bit hard and clear water thats not a problem we just lost our lake which sounds the same ( ours has just been sold new owner dont like fishing or bird watcher and kick us all off :evil::evil:

p.s any info on lakes with in 1 hours drive from Harrogate North

Yorkshire that lets you night fish and has fish in it :roll::wink:

All help is welcome

Many Thank Snotty Scotty

Have you tried burtee house farm near little crake hall (bedale). Iam new to fishing and really enjoy this venue.Has a couple of ponds. The large pond, I have had carp out from 4 to 8lbs and bream out around 4lbs. Its well stocked and been running for about 12 years.