VALLEE LAKE 1 - 19th to 23rd April 2010

montymj

What a LOAD of  **** all this praise from all these new posters , People if you search other forums on this place you will read totally the opposite , i nearly booked their some time ago and thank god i didnt after what i read .

Also these forums had an extraordinary amount of new posters singing its praises ,who rightly got torn to pieces , thread after thread about this place.

Their website looks very good but thats where it stops.

I know these posts are old hence why i say do a search , and where are they now ...................Spam

Why do you reply to your own post on another thread if you are genuine?

Post 1

Hi all, I am visiting valley lakes in March with a couple of friends, we have booked a weekender 20th March. I am after some Information about the lake, especially swims 6,7,8 and 9. If possible I would like to know of any captures and also what the wether was like and if anyone has any in depth knowledge of the lake bottom. As I am aware the wether is hit and miss in March, there for different wether conditions are crucial with any captures you may wish to tell me.

Hope to here of some of your captures

Thank you

Post 2

Hi buddy. I have done a lot of research and I know of most catches since 2009 including wether swims etc, I will definitely update you the best I can do. I hope I can help the best I can to make your fishing as easy as possible, there isn't much possitive news feed on the forums about Vallee lake 1 but I suppose we will see what happens in March