Gardners Pool in Frampton Upon severn Glos

• 1 month later...
Guest thestig

hi m8,cannot really help you but Ive just signed up,whats the biggest you've caught from there ? whats the rules on bait ? is it mainly a carp lake? cheers

Hello mate

nice lake to fish, best pegs are the ones near the car park on both sides of the lake, advised to fish small bags of pellets to hair rigged fake corn tight to the lillies and over hanging trees and bushes but this season i am going to try a heavy baiting method away from the main areas to see what happens. Can be a funny lake to fish rumours of 20's but 15 to 16 biggest so far.

Guest thestig

cheers for that, i went to have a look yesterday where you drive in through the gate i parked there,so if i carry on driving up the track there's a car park up there too ? great looking lake, a lot bigger than i thought and its only 10-15 mins from me which is great,bloke at lobbys tackle knows of 25 pounders coming out,rumors of 30+ but he thinks that's bull.what time can you start fishing there then?and does it get very busy?