elphicks north lake

• 2 weeks later...

I heard that there was quite a wait to get on this lake.

i have heard of a few people getting on with ringing then site up when there is some really bad weather expected and seeig if anyone had dropped out. so you could try last minute and see what they say.

but you have to remember that is is getting quite a big reputation as a big fish day ticket water so gets very busy at times.

there are always ather lakes on the complex that you could fish?

Just on a side not anyone fished thier syndicate lakes at the top and if they are well stocked?

Elphicks is really the only place I fish. Got north lake booked for te new year. a month to 6 weeks average waiting time.... people catch on a regular basis is the impression I'm under as I fish plantation lake ( its next door) and you hear alarms going off more than you do on there ( plantation)

theres good 50lb carp and i think 80lb cats? I think maximum is 15 ppl allowed. Allways check for cancelations! managed to get on other waters there thanks to someone cancelling

overall i'd say it 100% worth a shot

Elphicks is really the only place I fish. Got north lake booked for te new year. a month to 6 weeks average waiting time.... people catch on a regular basis is the impression I'm under as I fish plantation lake ( its next door) and you hear alarms going off more than you do on there ( plantation)

theres good 50lb carp and i think 80lb cats? I think maximum is 15 ppl allowed. Allways check for cancelations! managed to get on other waters there thanks to someone cancelling

overall i'd say it 100% worth a shot

Plantation is about the only lake there that doesn't seem to be frequented by clowns!

Alarms go off on North Lake all the time - most of the time it's people setting their bobbins after casting, or checking their alarms are still working as it's been at least 5 minutes since the last time they checked.

Prices going up in the new year. £40 for 24hrs!

Did I say clowns with too much money?