spring grange fisheries

I went to Spring grange at the weekend with my mate although it boasts from 10 to 29lb carp both of us only caught a 10lb fish each with a couple of bleeps through the night there has been a rumour that there are not as many

carp in there than there was before as some have been sold can anyone confirm this or did we just have a bad weekend......great place though and looked after brilliantly but carp ?15lb was the biggest what do ya think.Am I trying to justify my inability to catch or do I have a point

your not wrong mate there are no hight 20s in there as stated on there website and it has been netted by john and the small the cats were sold along with a few other fish i am in my douts as to weather there are any carp in there over the 15lb mark as ive been down there a few times while friends were fishing and have not heard of anything much over 10lb coming out it is nicely run place but imo it was better when gary and karren had it back in 2005