lakes around dartford

Hello newbie here...just back into fishing and ive noticed a few local folk on here and wonder if anyone can help!

Years ago i used to fish charles street lake and it was a lovely lake anyone know who runs this now??

other lakes im interested in fishing again are the little lake in front of asdas warehouse this used to be blue circle owned and was seriously stocked about 12 yrs ago id love to try there again now as it was good fun there.

littlebrook lake/ressy! anyone know if this is fishable apart from the pikeys it used to be full of good fish..

then there was a lake in a pit near bluewater arkeden lane way used to be full of grass carp to about 10lb.

And my old favourite was stone castle someone told me it has gone now! thats sad news it was where i caught my first carp and a great lake to learn on.

Trouble is i got older got a girlfriend sold my stuff and went travelling and working away! now im back and into fishing again and would love to fish some good local lakes, i walked round darenth and it all looks trimmed and organised it used to be brambles and bushes!! still going to give it a go this saturday..

If anyone can shed light on these lakes above or tip me off with some nice lakes id be very grateful (might even buy you a beer if i catch off a tip)

Matt