Carp fishing eastleigh area hampshire

GOT MY EADC BOOKLET AND CARD TODAY OFF TOMORROW TO FISH STONEHAM! so should be a laugh! anyone else got any tips or pegs or what baits best?

im taking

pellett all sizes

boilies-strawberry, fruitella,pinapple juice, pinapple pop ups.

is stoneham a surface feeding lake? bread> thanks

• 4 weeks later...

hi just recently got back into my fishing and use to fish stoneham and lakeside alot. stoneham you should have a problem catching on pretty much any bait they not very fussy. couple of good swims the ones on the right hand side below the hill (you will now the ones i mean when you see them) or right in the corner on the right hand side, fishing under the trees never failed me good luck mate

• 3 months later...

stoneham-spicy tuna sweet chilli-tiger nut-pineaplle-spicy shirmp boilies all work fish the first swim next to the airator halfway out and one by the side of the airator,

lakeside spicy tune sweet chilli boilies spicy suasage pineappl;e chunk boilies form egde bait are the best boilies ive ever used there i had 7 scale at the age of 10 on them. it was 30lb 02oz im the youngest to catch it and im 13 now.

if any 1 wants to go there with em soemtime ill be happy

fisht he trainbank swim its the largest nd its on the concorde lake