Bax Farm Fishery in Kent

For anyone who does not know it or have not yet fished it Bax Farm Fishery has 4 lakes with lake 1 holding carp to around 30lb. The other lakes have carp to 18lb plus a great selection of smaller fish including Tench, Roach, Rudd, Bream, Perch... all the usual suspects.

There is a stream with some decent sized carp as well as Chub and Barbel and the usual suspects again.

If you like a bit of fly fishing or not they have a Trout stream with Raindow and Brown Trout.

They have a fully stocked tackle shop with everything from bait to bed chairs so if you forget anything or even if your reel breaks they will have it.

The offer refreshments such as burgers, chips, sausage, egg and bacon sandwiches and if you really like to be set up for the day try the full English...handsome

They have toilets for the men and the ladies and they are cleaned by the staff and supplied with toilet paper and soap.

With the choice of lakes and streams plus the variety of fish Bax Farm Fishery in Kent is a great venue for you if you are after big car, like a bit of coarse fishing or even fly fishing. Click Here to have a look at the website and find out about prices, lake rules and how to get there.

• 2 years later...

I fished this site today and was quite impressed with the setup, I didn't have much luck in the Carp lake and I wasn't the only one. I moved onto the "River" for the last couple of hours and pulled quite a few Tench and Chub out, all around 2.5 pounds and got mugged by a big Barble and there was quite a few of those pulled out by other anglers as well.

This is one site I will be going back to.

Paul