fishing in essex

hey all im new to the forum, im a member of caps, but sadly i cnt night fish there got to be 16 ( 16 in 4 months) and i got a new bivvy and im dyin to get out there and night fish, iv read all of the weeley posts and its put me off alot that every 1 seams to blank, i just need to find some were to night fish on a day ticket, and im not 1 of those chavy kids that cast every 2 mins as you have said in your other posts :wink: just please get back to me soon as im dying to get out there !!

i am a member of caps as i said and i dont mind you tagging along on nights if that helps. the only thing is i dont know where i stand as far as taking a junior member. i take my daughter regularly so i suppose it depends if your parents mind. also, dont think weeley is all bad. i had 4 20's and a 30 in a 4 day session. its not always like that and there is some real noddys fish it but if you put the time in you will be rewarded.

kind regards,

simon

• 2 months later...
Guest Anonymous
Is it weeley bridge the park resorts caravan site.The missus just booked a caravan for this weekend so i might as well give it a fish on saturday.Cant find a lot of info on the lake..

Not quite the same place mate, this is the lake at Weeley Bridge Caravan Resort

Weeley20Lake.jpg

& this is the one they're takling about (about a mile up the road & called Green Lane Farm)... someone once said "Where's the scenery" :lol: ... sharpy I think it was :?

100_2160.jpg

Check out this thread for more info; https://forum.carp.com/carp-forum/viewtopic.php?p=250332