Partridge lakes

rite now were talking haha .well mainly carp erm sum bream i think :s and 200 brown and rainbow trout (mental).carp range frm all sizes to about 25 lbs most are either a pounish (pasties) or around 5-8 lbs but all sizes realy. the lake is long wiv some long broken islands in the middle . 1 big tip neevr fish the same spot there they are so weird you may get a spirt for an hour where u r catching then nothing. move lines have around 3 lines. one down the margins, one down middle, one against the island and reguraly rotate the swims otherwise they will go off the boil. biggest tip ever take a couple of cans of corn feed a whole one at the strt of session down the margins feeed big hands of it reguary and jsut look for clouding and tails you will catch many bigguns down there . but they do fight like deamonds so i do suggest strong elsatics when down the margins . hope this helps tell me how u get on tight lines liam (16)

I've fished Partridge a few times and generally done very well, the average size seems to 5lb's but I have had them to 12.5lb and the owner has shown me some photo's of 2 seperate 20's, it not a big water so with time you should run into the bigger ones. The water is fairly clear but the fish do come tight to the margins (within a foot!). Baits which have worked well for me are paste, 12mm pellets & prawns. Visually it's a little bland and needs some foliage around it, but the owners a really nice and it's never very busy.