jubilee pools ryton on dunsmore

• 1 month later...

Hi,

well worth the membership, it has it's good days and bad days, go and have a walk round and see what you think, my no.1 tip for plenty of carp is, fish with small hookbaits 10mm -14mm and yellow in colour with plenty of spod going in(hemp and pellets).

Always works for me and i have never blanked!!

Good Luck...

I have been fishing zig rigs for the last 2 weeks with about a 10 - 11ft hooklink(depending on depth of swim) as there are so many fish cruising around about 1ft under the surface, spod with very sloppy groundbait with crushed hemp and floating pellets and sinking pellets, this causes a massive cloud which sends the fish into a frenzy, as for bait i use a 14mm Richworth white chocolate pop up but trimmed all over with some scissors just to make a slightly different shape,

last visit i had 19 fish, nothing massive, all between 8Ib and 15Ib, i had a mirror 3 weeks ago on a floater which was 21 1/2Ib, mainly a doubles water though!!

Try this and you should bag up.

Let me know how you get on?

pegs to fish are 29, 30, 19 and 7, if you cant get on these then the disabled pegs near the toilet usually produce fish, 29 and 30 are best fished to the island(100 yards to the island) 8ft depth around the island, approx 12ft half way across, i fished peg 29 today(Sat 13th June) caught 17 carp and lost about 12, 2 caught on zigs the rest caught on my spod with a 2ft hooklink with a white trimmed pop up on the surface(hair rigged with a very short hair), spod filled with floaters and a sloppy mix with crushed hemp and hemp, make sure you take plenty of spod mix and dont be afraid to use it, most other people were blanking today because they were not putting the extra bait in and would just sit there not doing any hard work,remember there are loads of fish in this water along with 1000's of bream, they hoover the bait up in no time at all!!! Fish it like your in a match! the same could be said for places like Drayton, i fished there last week and put about 7kg of spod mix in, i finished the day with an arm aching 45 fish. If you put the hard work in then you will reap the rewards!!! Hope this helps.