GawsWorth Fisherys

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya Fish0007

I have fished this place a few times, if you are looking for carp then the wood pool is best, fish to the island or if a bit warmer then in the shallows at the bottom end furthest from the car park. You have to turn right past the first lake you see and drive down a dirt track about 600 meters where you will see some plant/machinery and a bit further on from this is the car park. Wood lake is to the left. Hope this helps....oh, by the way if you are wanting to fish overnight you have to buy a night permit for £10 and so it pays to be friendly to the bailiff (or his wife) who come and collect the money. If you are only day fishing then the gates don't open till 6.00am and if you are not off by dusk your car will be locked in until morning (great excuse for the missus) book the night fishing and phone her up at dusk saying your car has been locked in so you have to sleep in it.....lmao

lol i didnt think peoplw would of heard of it. ive been twice had two runs but lost them both lol. this was about 1 year ago, i got one tight up against the isaland and the other i followed the wind down the to bottem end.

snagged in bushes both time.

by the way is it fishing well? i was thinking of going back there in a few weeks