wadmill todber

Its a run's water pure and simple. Last time I fished there had to pull my rods in at 0330 so I could get some kip!

Use size 8 or smaller hooks on 10lb mono hook links. Method feeder works well but I prefer single baits over a light bed of hemp and corn with the occasional pva bag of pellet. Well worth spending £10 on a bag of red factor boillies.

Chuck it out any where and you will catch. DONT neglect the margins, I have had decent doubles out by fishing the margin's. Personly I prefer fishing down the far end as bit quieter Peg 75 between ithe last 2 islands is my fav peg with good fishing out in open water, against the island and the ever important margin. Dont be shy to drop a bait almost directly under your rod tip! Did I mention the Margins?

Plenty of other species in there as well including Bream and Tench. Even got a fair few pike in there. Average size is about 7lb but expect the occasional suprise mid- high double and they do top 20lb out of there.