Night fishing in Hertfordshire

Hi all,

I tend to go to Willows (Bowmans) lake a lot as I can get there on the Friday/Saturday and fish through till Sunday. I don't mind it there but am pretty confident there are better places in Hertfordshire that I can do a couple of days at so was wondering if anyone had any suggestions where else I could try?

Thanks,

Paul

Bayford Lake (near hertford, pre booking only at all times to stop being to crowded. Barbless hooks only and no nuts. Its mainly singles and doubles a few 20s i told a 30 and def lots cats, quite small).

Holwell Hyde (welwyn Garden City, day fishing just turn up, nights have to be pre booked. Can be good runs water a bit bigger than a bit bigger than above. Simlar size fish though i'd say few more high doubles and 20s. I am fishing it tommorow.

Pixxes mere (winkwell. Never fished it myself beautiful lake 4 or 5 known 30s in there. Got own website with rules etc on.

Banjo Lake (stansted Abbotts, run by lea valley heavily stocked mostly low doubles i believe they go to mid/high 30s used to be a lot of big fish but suffered a bad kill few years ago now well on way to recovery. Has a website to)

Three lakes/Westmill Lakes (near ware theres two course/carp lakes one more specimen carp than the other. No boillies or nuts again has own website. Nights must be booked i believe)