catching the impossible

crappercarper

i received it today at last from waterstones as a valentines present.

i havent read any yet but will hopefully read a few pages when i get home tonight after work. ive been up since 5am and dont finish till 10pm but will get straight into it with a few glasses of wine to help me get in the mood :wink:

ill keep you all posted on what i think of it.

has anyone else got it?

i received it today at last from waterstones as a valentines present.

i havent read any yet but will hopefully read a few pages when i get home tonight after work. ive been up since 5am and dont finish till 10pm but will get straight into it with a few glasses of wine to help me get in the mood :wink:

ill keep you all posted on what i think of it.

has anyone else got it?

Yep. I have it. It is in a queue of books that I am reviewing. It is certainly a hefty volume. I am going from Izaak forward, so it is quite low down on the list.

However, I have the first DVD, which is absolutely stunning. I will be posting a review of this too later this week. I will post it after my trip out this week to catch another monster.

im upto chapter 17 at present and have loved every minute reading it.

im getting the whole collection of dvds when they are all out at the end of the year then i will have a date with the tv, a crate of fosters or some nice wine and a few munchies.

ill kick the missus and kid out for the day and turn my phone off and have a marathon dvd session, cant wait :D

im upto chapter 17 at present and have loved every minute reading it.

im getting the whole collection of dvds when they are all out at the end of the year then i will have a date with the tv, a crate of fosters or some nice wine and a few munchies.

ill kick the missus and kid out for the day and turn my phone off and have a marathon dvd session, cant wait :D

I reckon you will be in for a treat Carper. Enjoy!

I got "Caught in Time" through the post recently. I think I will enjoy that one too.