DRAYTON NASEBY AND BODDINGTON TACTICS

any tips on baits tactics or pegs will be much appreciated i have fished drayton lots but never had more than 8 fish in a session and never been to naseby or boddington but trying naseby on 30th. i use boilies pva meshhalibuts methods and plain leads with 12lbs braid and 2.5 oz tournament casting leads either around 110 yards which is max on my relitively cheap kit :? try to reach boat or bouys i usualy get boards point or dam wot am i doin wrong?????? any naseby or boddinton tips will be very helpfull thanks foz.

groundbait 30%meathod mix 70% brown crumb for both feeders on the bottom punched lunchen meat works well or 10 mil boilies cast every 10 mins on the bagging waggler same mix all ways done very well on 10 mil white boilies cast out every 3 mins on both rods its best to have a baitrunner reel dont put the bait on the hook use a knotles knot with a hair,if you are going to use both fish them at the same distance start fishing at about 2 foot deep on the bagging waggler and dont let go of your rod, on average drayton rake 100 rod of the bottom each year hope this helps

thanks th etips went 2 day n got 1 fish but only 3 other caught so not bad but will keep tips in mind much apreciated.i have had my rod pulled in :oops: but due to cork handle it floated so i hooked it at 70m out lol and then hooked the rod with fish still on ended up with rod(my grandads hyperloop) and 9lber on the bankk so ok lol.